Why we collect your personal data
The personal data you provide through Medidigit’s website are used to improve our services offered to you and to enhance your experience. Finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes.
Types of personal data we collect
The types of personal data we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address and phone number,
- certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that you have browsed,
- information you provide regarding your marketing preferences as well as during promotional offers,
- data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details (in case you are using a mobile device)
You can always choose what personal information you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Storage and use of personal data and/or information
We will retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you have provided us for a maximum period of one year. After this period your personal data will be permanently deleted.
Access to information
You maintain at all times the right to access and correct your personal data and to be informed about or refuse any further processing of your personal data. This could be achieved by sending an email to Medidigit’s email address.
Concerning security, we have established procedures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data we have collected. However, you realize that the transmission of information through internet is not completely secure. Medidigit cannot guarantee the nonexistence of viruses and it shall not be responsible in case of data interception or damage caused to your equipment or software due to a virus.
Information from children
The site contains information that may interest children. However the site does not intend to gather information or personal data from persons that are under 17.
Third Party Links
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, as well as third party websites to which we have no affiliation. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Medidigit does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Our website uses three types of cookies without storing any personal identifiable information as part of this process. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described below.
- Session cookies: they are used to manage the technical security of the service. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
- Functionality cookies: they are used to remember your preferences on various parameters, for example language preferences, in order to optimize your experience.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to evaluate how you use our website. Our aim is to improve the way our website works so that you can find what you need easily and generally to enhance your experience.
How you can control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you choose to use our site without blocking or disabling cookies, you indicate your consent to your use of these cookies.